Thursday, September 20, 2007

We Pretend That We're Dead

I have the. coolest. news. ever.

Wait for it.

I'm going to be a zombie. A local theatre is doing (HEhehehehe) a stage rendition of Night of the Living Dead, probably my favorite all-time horror movie, and they need zombies. I cannot tell you how awesome this is. It is awesome in a way that was formerly reserved for things like chocolate or democracy. I am literally happy with joy, and all because of the opportunity to get myself covered in latex and goo and grunt across a stage while people try to fake-blow my head off. Weird?

2 comments:

ThatGreenyFlower said...

It is awesome in a way that was formerly reserved for things like chocolate or democracy.

Hilarity, straight up.

Congratulations on your impending zombie-hood. Don't break a leg off.

Camille Alexa said...

Very cute. Very.