Monday, September 3, 2007

Every Day Fiction

For those of you that haven't heard, there is a great new project going on over at Every Day Fiction. In the same self-explanatory vein as "One Story", Every Day Fiction is one flash fiction story, every day, in your email box. It's free, and so far, the three stories in the series have been fantastic. Today's, "Lolita's Lynch Mob" by Sarah Hilary, is my favorite so far. It's a really brilliant little tale, which reminds me of "We Can Get Them For You Wholesale", one of my favorite Gaiman shorts. It has that same feeling of playing with something you don't understand, and realizing too late that it wasn't such a great idea. Any more and I'd ruin it. Anyway, I was considering submitting to EDF already, especially after frequent blog reader Camille encouraged me to do so. But, now, after this story, I am definitely going to concentrate on getting into this club. Go there and subscribe. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

Camille Alexa said...

I can't wait to see your story in my inbox.

Wow. In another era that would have sounded downright indecent.