Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Well that didn't work ...

After spending the past few days asking all my friends to wear red and blue and think good thoughts for the boys at Caley Thistle, we got our asses handed to us today by Aberdeen. 4-1, with two penalties in the first 20 minutes or so that basically put the game out of reach as soon as it started. A cup semifinal really would have made up a bit for the dismal start to the season that saw us actually below Gretna for a bit. Luckily, that situation has resolved itself, thanks to the drumming we handed them this weekend, and we're safe from relegation for now. But, still, this would have been nice.

Well, at least Celtic lost too. Uppity bastards.

Happy Halloween everybody. I will be spending it working, but rest assured that come Friday night, I will be dressing up and going to a party. That's when all the cool kids do it. I guess.

1 comment:

Camille Alexa said...

I will be dressing up and going to a party. That's when all the cool kids do it. I guess.

NOPE: they do it at OryCon!

[**Kidding! Don't hit me!**]