Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ah ..... yup

So, there's no way around it. There's just not that much worth blogging about going on here in the Valley of Corn. There's been some personal stuff - that girl I was dating - well, that worked out sort of predictably badly. On the positive side, I think I actually succeeded in pushing her back to her ex-boyfriend. I should start a new sort of relationship counseling. I'll call it "Could Be Worse Relationship Services", and our slogan could be "Take What You Can Get". Anyhow, whoever you are, girl's ex-boyfriend, glad I could be there for you, mate. I assume the check is in the mail.

This is a short blog, because, like I said, not much is going on.

Something funny I saw on Kermit the Blog. I enjoyed it, and I'll be stopping by there more often to see if they're always so clever. Bye now.

No comments: